This survey provides an overview of the Old Testament. Study outlines of each book of the Bible are provided for further development by the student.
- Identify basic divisions of the Bible.
- Explain the difference between versions, translations, and paraphrased editions of the Bible.
- Describe everyday life in Bible times.
- Summarize the chronology of the Bible.
- Create and expand outlines.
- For each book in the Bible state the following:
To whom the book was written
When it was written
Purpose of the book
Life and Ministry Principle